Travel Style: First Timers
So it’s your first time to Buellton! To get your trip planning started, here are a few of the most popular local experiences. Use our online trip planner to design your ultimate escape, and be sure to add a few of these first timer favorites if they aren’t on your itinerary already!
- Schedule a private tour through a collection three generations in the making at Mendenhall’s Museum of Gas Pumps & Petroliana.
- Learn about our town history from Buellton Historical Society; located above the gift shop at Pea Soup Andersen’s.
- Feed the ostriches and emus at Ostrichland USA.
- Stroll through the Santa Ynez Valley Botanic Garden in the beautiful River View Park.
- Spend a morning in downtown Solvang. Explore Old Mission Santa Ines along with a variety of unique shops and delicious eateries.
- Spend an afternoon in downtown Los Olivos. Don’t miss the chance to pair cupcakes and wine at Saarloos & Sons, and enjoy an interactive olive oil tasting at Global Gardens.