Industrial Way is a cul-de-sac located west of Avenue Of Flags. The last stoplight in Buellton before residential and agricultural properties leading into the Santa Rita Hills region, this attraction-rich destination is home to some of the most popular food and beverage offerings in the city.
Industrial Way is pedestrian-friendly due to its length and location, so feel free to park at one end of the street and walk to the other, stopping at points of interest along the way.
- Join in on a one-day workshop to make your own wood cutting board at Shaun Boyd Made This.
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about pork by completing a two-day introductory butcher class by Valley Piggery.
- Industrial Eats
- The Kitchen at Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
- The Cookie Vixen at Loring Wine Company
- Wine: Margerum Wine Company, Kalyra, Buscador Wine, Cholame Vineyard, tierra y vino, Alma Rosa Winery, Loring Wine Company, Esfuerzo Wines
- Beer: Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
- Spirits: DorWood Distillery