Industrial Way is a cul-de-sac located west of Avenue Of Flags. The last stoplight in Buellton before residential and agricultural properties leading in to the Santa Rita Hills region, this attraction-rich destination is home to some of the most popular food and beverage offerings in the city.
Industrial Way is pedestrian friendly due to its length and location, so feel free to park at one end of the street and walk to the other, stopping at points of interest along the way.
- Explore Buellton’s largest wine production facility with a private guided tour at Bottlest Wine Bar & Bistro, and make your very own custom blend.
- Join in on a one-day workshop to make your own wood cutting board at Shaun Boyd Made This.
- Learn everything you ever wanted to know about pork by completing a two day introductory butcher class by Valley Piggery.
- Industrial Eats
- Tesora Sweets Shop
- The Kitchen at Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
- Bottlest Wine Bar & Bistro
- Wine: Margerum Wine Company, Helix, Buscador Wine, Cholame Vineyard, tierra y vino, Alma Rosa Winery, Bottlest Wine Bar, Loring Wine Company
- Beer: Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.
- Spirits: Ascendant Spirits, DorWood Distillery