Highway 246 is the thoroughfare connecting Lompoc, Buellton, Solvang and Santa Ynez. A walking tour of Highway 246 destinations is not recommended. We recommend moving your vehicle when you are ready to visit new points of interest further down the road.
- Go wild feeding ostriches and emus at Ostrich Land USA.
- Meet “The Horse Whisperer” at Monty Roberts’ Flag Is Up Farms.
- Experience iconic locations from the award winning movie “Sideways”; including Hitching Post II, AJ Spurs Restaurant and Sideways Inn & Lounge.
- Visit the gift shop or stay for a meal at historic Pea Soup Andersen’s Restaurant.
- Stroll through the Santa Ynez Valley Botanic Garden in the beautiful River View Park.
- Great BBQ: Hitching Post II, AJ Spurs Restaurant
- Family Friendly: Antonio’s Pizza, Pea Soup Andersen’s Restaurant
- Cultural Cuisine: China Panda, El Sitio Restaurant
- Bakery & Deli: Pattibake’s
Tasting Rooms & Bars
- Wine: Shoestring Winery, Loring Wine Company, Ken Brown Wines, Brick Barn Wine Estate, Dierberg & Star Lane Vineyard, Foley Estates Vineyard & Winery. Plus: Explore more on the Sta. Rita Hills Wine Trail!
- Full Bar: Hitching Post II, AJ Spurs Restaurant, Sideways Lounge